We inform you that, for the execution of the relationships with their customers and members, Simpro SpA It collects data related to these, acquired verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as “personal data” by Decree. n. 196/2003 (so-called “Privacy Code”).
The legislation in question provides, first, that whoever performs processing of personal data must inform the data subject about which data are processed and certain indications of the treatment, which in any case must be carried out with fairness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights. Therefore, as provided by ‘art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
Type of data processed — We treat personal data and e-mail address that are necessary for the conduct of relations with subscribers to our newsletter service. Generally, we do not treat any data deemed sensitive or of a judicial nature in accordance with art. 4, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003; Should it be necessary to treat such data, we will require prior consent.
Aims of treatment — The data of our subscribers to the newsletter service, full name and email address, are treated for the purposes of the service, that is, the periodic sending of technical and commercial information on the world of automatic systems for ‘ automotive and railway industries, and updates on our products to enable a level of information on the market and its innovations. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationship, until revoked.
Processing methods — The data processing is done through the use of tools and procedures that guarantee security and confidentiality and can be performed either by paper, or through the use of electronic means. The data, the mail will be stored on digital media, and we will use them only to send periodically and in a manner completely automatic, information and news, along with advertising communications and promotions related to our products or we sell. by sending email. They will not be sold to third parties, but used only by our company or any other part of the same.
Obligation or right to give data and consequences of refusal — The provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data has no consequence but it only involves the failure or partial service.
Communication and dissemination — The data we collect from our members, are not “disclosed”, this being intended to give knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making available for consultation. The personal data concerned will instead be “communicated”, this being intended to give knowledge to one or more subjects, as follows:
– to persons in charge within our structure to process data, and Department employees particularly marketing and sales, to subjects that can access the data under provisions of the law, or legislation, in accordance with the law;
– to individuals who need to access data for purposes ancillary to the relationship, the extent strictly necessary to accomplish the tasks assigned to them (eg. Maintenance technicians);
– to our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties with us, subject to our letter of assignment that imposes a duty of confidentiality and security in data processing.
The rights of — Below is an extract of. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, to remember that the person concerned can exercise against us the following rights:
– to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their origin, as well, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
– to obtain the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed;
– to obtain updating, rectification and integration of your data;
– to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data concerning him, pertinent to the purpose of collection. Data
Controller and Data Processor — The treatment of your personal data is Simpro SpA with registered office in Brandizzo (TO), Via Torino 446 / A, 10032. To exercise these rights please contact the controller of the personal data that is available to the email email@example.com, fax +39 / 011 9179399. Last updated 12.14.2015.
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to be informed:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.