Technical Project Leader – Development and Integration of Electrical Systems for Railway Testing Benches
The candidate will be part of a team responsible for the design and construction of testing benches in the railway sector and will be tasked with coordinating the electrical and functional design, involving both internal and external resources.
Together with the team, the candidate will follow the project throughout its development, from acquisition to installation at the client’s premises.
The testing benches are designed to test various components installed on board trains and can be of different types, from those for research and experimentation, usually made for universities and research centers, to those for verifying components after maintenance, installed at companies.
Specific skills that are preferred include:
- Ability to read and interpret electrical, fluidic, and mechanical diagrams
- Knowledge/experience of industrial automation and motion control systems
- Knowledge/experience of real-time measurement and acquisition systems
- Knowledge of the Office package
- Experience in managing and understanding customer requirements
- Experience in testing and commissioning machinery
- English language proficiency
- Knowledge or experience with safety regulations
- Knowledge of Matlab
- Availability for medium-term business trips (3-4 weeks)